Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our first Post!



Well, I have become addicted to checking out everyone else's blogs, and love getting the updates- so I guess it is about time that I do the same! I just have never felt like we have anything exciting to share with everybody. So, here is a quick update for those who don't know...Spencer and I have been married for a little over a year now and are living in Orem. Spencer is going to school full time and working full time as a Sales Rep for a Marble and Granite Company here in town- MGS (Marble and Granite Solutions). He loves his job and is having a blast! I am working as an office mangager at an accounting firm (Richards & Duckworth) and trying to figure out if I want to go back for graduate school- and what I would want to study exactly. We are loving our life together and are excited to see what our future has in store! I hope this helps me keep up with everything everybody else is doing with their lives!

5 comments:

jules said...

Yay!! Congrats on your first post! Welcome to the blog world.

Brittney said...

I love it already! can't wait to see more!!! xoxo miss u

kristen said...

oh i'm so glad you found me! sounds like you guys are happy! i will email you my address- but you really don't have to send us anything!

Anonymous said...

Tara I love you! You are so pretty in your pics! and all the time of course:) I am so glad you have joined the blogging world it just makes everything easier. Congrats on the truck and I am sure you have tons of exciting stuff to say cause you are a very exciting person! and I miss you tons!

Matt and Laura Cutler said...

Hey, you guys are going to find this very odd. My name is Laura Warren, and Spencer was an EFY counselor of mine a while ago... He sent me a wedding announcement from you guys, and ever since then, I have wanted to know where you purchased, or had your wedding announcements done! I am engaged, and need to start working on things like that... So if you could email me back, I would appreciate it a ton!!!