Thursday, November 15, 2007

I got tagged...

Life-fixing classes
Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take.

Photography
I am always so inspired by photography! I love not only amazing photos of nature but candids and unique pictures of families, kids, babies, everything! I love to put pictures in my home that let people have a glimpse of what enjoy and what my life is like. I would love to take this class with Jules because she has such a creative eye!

Scrapbooking
I have always wished I was better about taking pictures and scrapbooking everything that I do! I would love to take all scrapbooking classes so that I could make beautiful books that I could carry with me for the rest of my life- one for the family, one for each of my children (when we have them) vacations... I could go on and on. I love doing creative and artistic things- I just never seem to have time to scrapbook, so I think a class would definately help me with that!

Sleep Strategies
I know this one is made up, but I have got to tell you that I can not even remember the last time I slept through the night. First of all, it takes me forever to fall asleep;I just lay in bed thinking a mile a minute about everything you can imagine. I toss and turn- and feel restless all night. If Spencer bumps me (as he frequently does- because he totally boss hogs the bed!! ;) ) I wake up and it takes at least a half hour to fall back asleep- if a light turns on I am up. I am kinda tired these days but you figure out how to make it work. So, I would love to take a class that would teach me how to relax and turn off my mind. Oh that would be wonderful!!!

Investment
Spencer grew up investing his money. I still get a little nervous about putting our money into stocks or Mutual Funds and things like that because I am not used to it, and am not sure that I trust our economy enough to actually see some decent returns. I would really like to learn more about investing and making your money "work" for you.

Cooking
I like to cook, and have fun doing it- when I have time! But I would love to take a cooking class so we could branch out from eating the same ten meals over and over. Its so hard when you are just cooking for two! Ohhhh, even better than just a regular cooking class maybe I would like to take a dessert making class! YUM!

1 comment:

jules said...

I really want to see you. What are your thanksgiving plans? Going to CA or OR? Maybe we can get together next week.....???