
With all the fun and busy-ness we had been having there was bound to be some bad news in the mix. Some of our very FAVORITE people moved from Provo back to their old stomping ground- Napa, CA. We are so SAD! Briant and Amanda and their amazing kids actually did it, they packed everything up and are starting a new life in sunny CA. We they talked about it before, I just thought they can't be serious- but then it became more and more real. They have not only been incredible brother and sister-in law for Spence and I but they have been our best friends too! We miss them like crazy and can't wait until we can go and visit them. Now, we just need to start saving our pennies to get out there and see them.
2 comments:
Yes, it was very hard for us as well - especially for Celeste. I'm used living far away from family, but not her - I feel really bad now...
hey my favorite sis.... you are too sweet. we miss you guys ssooooooo much! the kids ask about you and they are excited to come and visit. we are so jealous of your lake days and wish we were there to come. i like all the updates on the blog you will have to keep it updated so we can keep up with you crazy kids. congrats on interior design school, you will do great and get to do something you really enjoy. love ya...
Post a Comment