I thought I would post a bunch of pictures we have taken of Ryland over the last few months of his life... just because.
{he loves his dad! always has the biggest smiles for him 3 months}
{loves to play in his jumper... 4 months}
{first taste of solids... 4 months}
{cheering for dad's favorite football team... 5 months}
{a visit from friends! 5 months}
{halloween outfit... 5 months}
{dad is coaching the little man through tummy-time 6 months}
{can't get enough of this face! }
{dude crosses his feet all the time and it cracks me up!}
{little man is always happy! 7months}
{mom did not teach him to do this... he knew how all on his own! 7 months}
{he pretty much knows he is just going to have to get used to mom kissing him all the time... 3 months}
My life revolves around this little man... He is keeping me busy... and he makes me sooooo happy! I am loving being his Momma!
6 comments:
He is just precious! :) I'd kiss him all the time, too! I'm lucky that Jayce still doesn't mind my kisses at age 5.
ryland is the cutest! i love seeing all the pictures from when he is small too! cutest smile. cutest face. cutest eyes. you should post the one from disneyland too. totally my fave
Darling darling!! Brent is going through an "I hate kisses" stage, so I kiss as much as I can!
tara!!!! AHHH! your little guy just melts my heart!! he is sooo cute!!!!
i think my favorite picture is the one with the food because he looks like he is puckering up for the camera and i LOOOVE it
So cute we miss all 3 of those faces!! Give Ryland kisses from us too!
Post a Comment