Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!





Happy Two - Year Anniversary Baby!!! What a wonderful two years this has been for me!! I can't believe how fast these two years have gone by.






Spencer is everything I dreamed of having in a husband and even more than I ever dreamed of. He is KIND and GIVING, he is completely SELFLESS. He is a WORTHY priesthood holder, and has a DEEP LOVE and TESTIMONY of the Gospel. Spencer is INCREDIBLE with children and will make the BEST father (when that time comes). He is HILARIOUS and keeps me laughing... even in my grumpiest moments. He is a good DANCER. He is ATHLETIC. He is a great TEACHER. Spencer is a GREAT COOK. I LOVE that he likes to watch chick-flicks with me. He is ALWAYS there to CUDDLE. He LOVES to hog the bed... and that's ok with me only because I love him so much. He LOVES his family and he LOVES my family. And most importantly, he LOVES me more than I could have ever imagined being LOVED.


6 comments:

jules said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Enjoy your trip! Love you!

jaclyn anderson said...

Happy Anniversay Tara! I don't think I ever saw any of your wedding pictures...you look so happy and beautiful!

Frye Kids said...

We love you both! hope you had fun in Hawaii and cant wait to see you at Thanksgiving...right TARA?!!!?

jaclyn anderson said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Tara!

stacey said...

happy anniversary!! hope you had a great day. i saw your blog from jules. glad to see you are doing so great.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! you are so cute! Tara I had so much fun with you the other night! We do need to hang out again soon cause I had a lot of good laughs:)