Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How about a little nursery action?

Green walls? Oh yes. Safari theme. yes. Elephant decal. yes, yes, yes.
Happy Momma to be? YES! :)
It was so fun for me to shop around for what I really wanted to put in the baby's room- and even more fun to have a space that I could really do what I wanted with! Gone are the days of renting a space with white walls and being restricted to just that! yay!! My wonderful mother helped find awesome deals and helped with the execution of everything! Look at these beautiful window coverings (she made them)! She is amazing!

We were pretty excited to get moving on this little project and have had it done for about a month now. I love it! I painted the room green and the ceiling white while Spencer was gone on a business trip- it was so fun to surprise him! And I loved that it kept me busy while he was gone :)
I can hardly believe we only have about 26 days left! Whoo-hoo!!

This upholstered headboard was even made by my wonderful husband! What a man! Speaking of men... our little man is doing great! As of this mornings appointment, everything looks good and sounds good... I have to admit I am pretty ready to get this "show" on the road but I know it will all happen when its supposed to- So for now I am just thrilled he is healthy and doing good and I am thrilled to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I will keep everyone posted :) (We all know how good I am at doing that, but I promise, I will!)

11 comments:

*Jess* said...

You definitely take after your mom!! I need the two of you to fly out here and decorate my boring white house!

beck beck said...

Love the elephant! I'm so glad it's finally up. The baby room is beyond perfect-- I love you and your mom and Chelsea! You are my 3 favorite women beyond my family. And I can't wait to meet Baby Frye

Ms. Green Eyes said...

What an amazing nursery! I love it! Can't wait to see pictures of this little guy! Hope you're feeling well.

Cathy said...

So classy!!! You have done an incredible job!!!

Jackie said...

is the bed for me and Jeff??

Bryan and Ashley said...

CUTE!! I love what you did!! So excited for you to get your little guy here!! :)

ms said...

Just searched and found your blog - I look forward to hearing all about your labor. You'll do great, and I am sure after you get the hang of nursing you will really enjoy the quiet, sweet time with your baby. Good luck!

heidilu said...

Wow! Can't believe it, the room looks amazing. What a lucky little baby to have a mommy so attentive to details! You'll be glad you did that before he comes. Best wishes for a great delivery!

Frye Kids said...

LOVE IT!!! i cant wait to get a house too so that can help me decorate, decorate and decorate!

Candice said...

I LOVE this room. I have been looking for some good ideas for the nursery that I am about to start designing. You are my inspiration. I cant wait to see you and your little guy when I come out to visit this summer.

Chelsea Brynn said...

you know what. i do love this room. but its a little hard for me because what will jeremy and i do when we have our first baby boy! safari theme :taken coolest colors: taken. ugh

just kiddings. LOVE YA