Sunday, June 6, 2010

Introducing...

Ryland Spencer Frye
born 5.21.2010
8:40 am
7 lbs 3 oz
20.5 inches

We are so GRATEFUL to have been BLESSED with this WONDERFUL, HANDSOME, PEACEFUL little man. It was an INCREDIBLE experience bringing him into this world and has been an AMAZING 18 days getting to know Ryland and getting to LOVE on him all the time. Everyone on both sides of our family have been so EXCITED to LOVE on him too- so he is getting pretty spoiled! Spencer is an AMAZING father and has been so SUPPORTIVE of me and the little man.

Ryland looks so much like his Daddy I wonder if I had anything to do with it ;)- this is fine by me because HELLO! I think his Daddy is MIGHTY HANDSOME!! He has full lips, long blonde eyelashes, big bright eyes, long legs- and is so CUTE I could just sit and stare at him all day long! He has a sweet demeanor and rarely graces us with a big cry (I know, there is plenty of those moments ahead of me- but for I will take him sweet like this!) His very favorite things are to be HUGGED, HELD, KISSED and CUDDLED.

At Ryland's two week appt:
8 lbs 3 oz (50%)
21 1/4 inches (90%)

To the little man:
WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! You are an incredible blessing in our lives and we are so excited to watch you grow!

more pictures and info to come soon!




6 comments:

beck beck said...

I love the little man already! So darling. And that picture of your family against the glass-- made me laugh! You and Spencer will be the greatest parents ever to cute little Ryland :)

Celeste said...

So excited for you guys! I have been wanting to get over there to see him, but I got sick. :( I'm all better now, though. So you will be hearing from me soon. ;)

The Woolley's said...

He is So Handsome!! Congrats you two!! I can't wait for more pictures!

madeleine said...

he is sooo cute!! congrats you guys what a perfect little son!

*Jess* said...

Congratulations!!!

jaclyn anderson said...

Congrats Tara he is so adorable!